About Charisma Life Church
Thank you for visiting us on our website. We hope, as you explore our site that you find what you're looking for. Please come on in and be our guest at our Sunday service at 10:30 AM. We would love to meet you.
To make disciples who become disciplers
(Matthew 28:18-20; 2 Tim. 2:2)
- God first (Matthew 6:33).
- Relationships based on love (John 13:35; Colossians 3:12-14).
- Outreach focus (Mark 16:15-16)
- Worship from the heart (John 4:24; Ephesians 5:18-20).
- Time wisely spent (Psalm 90:10, 12).
- Holy Living (1 Peter 1:15-16)
Charisma Life church is led by individuals equipped by the Holy Spirit for service.
- Pastor Fred Mendoza, Senior Pastor
- EJ Cabigting, Music & Worship
- Edward Monteilh, Congregational Care
- Boyet Jose, Youth/Young Adults/Evangelism
- Elva Langas, Exec. Asst./Children's Ministry
- Eduardo Mercado, Life Groups/Office Asst.
- Dodge de la Paz, Multimedia & Recording
- Esther Parlade, Accountant/Secretary
To multiply disciples through the power of prayer, the ministry of the Word, and evangelism
(Acts 6:3-4, 7).
We are affiliated with the Assemblies of God, with over 64 million worshippers worldwide.
Charisma Global Movement
Join the MOVEMENT,
CHARISMA GLOBAL MOVEMENT.
more WITNESSING. more CONNECTING.
That’s how Charisma moves.
Our major beliefs are summarized in the Apostle's Creed. Our core doctrines are: salvation by God’s grace through faith in Christ alone, the empowerment of the Holy Spirit for Christian service, divine healing, and the Second Coming of Christ to earth.
We would like to invite you to our "Guest Luncheon"
where you can find out a little more about Charisma, and what we have to offer you. And if you are unable to attend the next meeting, don't worry. We'll have another one coming soon.
Free Lunch, Our Story, Our Values or What's Important to Us, Membership Opportunity and Benefit. Question and Answer time with Senior Pastor, Fred Mendoza. Contact Church Office 909-626-1281.
Sunday, July 7, 2013